All-in-one Webinar/Events Software Suite
What is EasyWebinar?
EasyWebinar is an all-in one Webinar/Events cloud-based Software Suite. EasyWebinar integrates and uses the power of Google Hangouts and/or YouTube Live to bring you dynamic live events streamed in HD quality.
Google Hangouts is an amazing broadcast system, but all it does is broadcast. You aren’t able to connect with your participants before, during and afterward the event.
EasyWebinar allows you to easily create, manage and monitor/analyze full event marketing funnels for all your live and evergreen webinars/events.
The main features of EasyWebinar:
- Create Live Events, Automated Pre-recorded Events, Pre-Recorded Events Stream in Real Time and Hybrid Events (switch between life and automated). You can even create Events streamed in your attendee’s Time Zone.
- Page Designer and Builder. You can choose out of several adjustable beautiful templates to create your Registration, Confirmation, Live Event, Replay and Thank You pages.
- Integrates with all major Autoresponders to send all kind of related emails (announcement, confirmation, reminder, thank you etc.).
- Integration with SendGrid. You don’t need an Autoresponder to send your (webinar) emails. You can use the built-in email system together with SendGrid (for much better deliverability than your own hosting).
- Infusionsoft CRM Tagging API.
- One-click sign up technology. Email pass through fields and Facebook sign up.
- Full Chatbox integration. It allows chat options for Twitter, Facebook, LiveFyre, Chatroll and more. But of course you can use the built-in chat box.
- Scarcity Tactics And Delayed Timed Events.
- Detailed analytics. The system will track your registrant through the entire event process, from registering, to attending, to performing actions.
- (Optional) Remove EasyWebinar Branding.
- Easy to use dashboard and some extra features as easy Event Cloning, One-click Live to Automated Event conversion (and vice versa), Social Share Incentive feature (bring in more viral leads through unlocking a free gift as a reward for someone sharing), and optional Skype and Phone fields.
The software will automatically create all pages and host these pages for you. But you can also host the pages on your own domain by using a WordPress integration plugins.
EasyWebinar even creates a registration widget. You can place this widget anywhere you want. On a (WordPress or HTML) page, a Wishlist Membership page, by using Leadpages or any other content builder (f.e. OptimizePress).
Because you’re using Google Hangouts, you can have an unlimited number of attendees, multiple presenters and use a webcam and/or desktop sharing (f.e. powerpoint presentations etc.).
Watch the full demo video for all details:
Other comparable products
There are other Webinar Software Suites that also use Google Hangouts as the recording/streaming service.
All have the same purpose: to create a marketing funnel around the actual event itself.
If you’re using Google Hangouts for your webinars/events, you definitely need one of these suites, but what suits you the most?
All platforms have “basic” features as creating live webinars, built-in email notifications with Autoresponder Integration, Life Console with Chatbox option, timed events, Social Media integration, are fully mobile responsive and have (basic) analytic features.
Most platforms have one or more templates you can choose from. It’s more a matter of style preferences. All are very professional, there is no real distinction between them.
More importantly, some have only “live” webinar options, others have also evergreen (recorded) webinar options.
So let’s look at the differences:
Major differences with other Webinar Software Solutions
EasyWebinar has some unique features that the others don’t have.
- Pre-Recorded Events Stream in Real Time.
- Turn your Live Events into Automated Events.
- Hybrid Events (start Live-switch to automated-back to live).
- Create “No Registration Required Event Links” or “No Registration Required Countdown Event Links”.
- Third Party Chat such as LiveFyre, ChatRoll, Facebook and Twitter.
- Infusionsoft CRM Tagging API.
Are there any shortcomings?
As this is the 5th major upgrade/release the software has been tested and used for quite some time. So I didn’t find major shortcomings.
Of course, you’re using Google Hangouts and Google Live. So you get their branding. But both have shown to be of high quality and are easy to use (just think about the easy recording and playing!). So why not use these Google tools as they are free to use?
Why should you buy EasyWebinar?
Because the creator Casey Zeman does everything to outperform his competitors and after reading above about the differences with other comparable products, you’ll probably agree that (at the moment) EasyWebinar is the best product.
You can get access to the EasyWebinar Software Suite for $497.00 per year (for unlimited personal usage sites).
The offer has a 60 day no questions money back guarantee period.
Upsell or OTO?
The first upsell is the possibility to buy the Commercial/Reseller license for an additional $80.00 per year. This includes 5 additional sub-user accounts with their own login and unlimited webinars.
The second upsell is a very advanced and interesting “LaunchStream Coaching” program.
If you buy through my affiliate link you can choose 2 products for free on GeorgesDeals.com.
And you get 200 bonus points which you can change for great WP Plugins, Courses and other information products on Select Your Bonus.
Select Your Bonus is my personal bonus page. Almost daily I add new bonuses. You can use your bonus points whenever you want. They will be valuable forever. So you don’t need to hurry to change them into bonuses. Unused points will be kept at your account (until usage). In the animated image below you can see some of the bonuses you can select.
To get your bonuses, just send your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will activate your bonus points within 24 hours.
Other products from Casey Zeman
A must read PDF with video training is Webinar Expert Series Playbook (just $7.00), where 13 webinar experts share their best Webinar strategies.
Webinars are the perfect way to professionally connect with your audience and really engage with them.
But what about all new live stream apps as Facebook Live, YouTube Live, Periscope and Blab?
Casey has created a great package deal called FullScope Premium Bundle ($997.00). You’ll get access to 6 FullScope Premimum accounts (1 for yourself and 5 to “resell”), the Online Broadcasts Training, a bunch of other bonus training sessions, and a private Facebook Group.
FullScope Premium isn’t just a browser based analytics and marketing software for Periscope Live Streams and Snapchat Stories. But it also allows you to build your email list (right from your Periscope comment box), send tweets and run contests and/or retargeting campaigns to your viewers, storage your videos, curate content using Collabs, and more…
The Online Broadcast training teaches you everything you’ll need to know about the latest live stream apps, which one to use and when, how to determine and connect with your audience, how to setup and monetize your broadcast, and finally how to automate your content, broadcasts and webinars.
So, don’t just focus on “good old webinars” alone, but grab this insane deal as well to really grow your business online with the latest broadcasting apps.
(Oh yes of course, if you buy this bundle, as bonus you can choose 3 products for free on GeorgesDeals.com)
Can't find my review but still want to buy a product and get my special bonuses?
First check out if you can find them on one of these pages: New Products or the latest JVZoo Picks of the Day. Still not found? Send me an email (email@example.com) and tell me which product you want to buy. And I'll reply with the affiliate link you can use.
How to be sure you'll use my affiliate link?
No worries, follow this link to see how you can check that you'll use my affiliate links.
Can I get updates if you'll write a new review?
I have several Email Lists and other Notification Lists that you can subscribe to. You can select out of Email, Facebook Messenger, Facebook Notifications, and Browser Notifications. I segmented my email lists into 4 main topics: "New Reviews", "New Hacks", "New Product Launches", and "New Software White Label Launches". Just select your favorite topic(s) and way to get notified.