Stop paying for ESP/Autoresponder services
What is InstaMailer?
InstaMailer is a new Email Marketing platform to manage your email campaigns and lists without needing any Email Service Provider anymore.
InstaMailer allows you to send unlimited broadcast and Autoresponder emails directly from within your dashboard, to create your optin forms that you can embed anywhere you want and to create and use unlimited email templates.
Plus InstaMailer comes with smart features as bulk import/export email addresses without validation, list cleaning, blacklist emails, spam check, segmenting, and detailed list analytics.
But the real smart part is that you can use your own SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol) server…
Difficult and expensive to setup?
Luckily, InstaMailer comes with a free training how to setup your own SMTP server for about $5.00 per month.
Main advantage of these SMTP relay services is that they can handle huge lists, send out bulk emails without any problem and are (often) cheaper than regular ESP/Autoresponders. As you’ll pay a small amount per send email instead of a fixed monthly fee based upon the number of subscribers!
Some of these SMTP providers have even free monthly allocation as:
- Elastic Email: 150,000 free emails per month.
- Sparkpost: 100,000 per month.
- Mailgun: 10,000 per month.
- MailJet: 6,000 per month.
- Sendgrid: 3,000 per month.
- Amazon SES: 50,000 per month.
And yes, once setup, for each email you’ll send out, you can choose which SMTP services you want to use.
With InstaMailer, you can send unlimited emails to up to 30,000 subscribers for a small one-time payment of just $67.00.
And with nihil or relatively very low variable monthly costs!
You won’t have to pay monthly fees for your ESP anymore (and/or extra payments for your SMTP relay service if you are taking advantage of the free allocation).
Other main features of InstaMailer:
- Up to 30,000 subscribers and unlimited email lists.
- Unlimited emails and unlimited Autoresponder series.
- Use your own SMTP or any other SMTP service provider.
- Easily import all your existing email lists (from other ESPs) without confirmation and/or restrictions. (One-by-one or in bulk)
- Unlimited opt-in forms.
- Easy WYSIWYG Editor to create your emails.
- Full stats: showing opens, clicks, spam complaints, unsubscribes and bounces.
- Easily segmenting your lists (and avoid double list subscriptions).
- Feature to resend email to those who did not open.
- Built-in Spam Check (easy button below your email content).
- Feature to clean and remove inactive subscribers.
- Ability to blacklist emails and domains
- InstaMailer is Can SPAM compliant (with one-click unsubscribe feature).
- Training Center with Step-by-step video tutorials.
- FREE training to see how you can build your own SMTP for less than cost of a cup of coffee. Plus more bonus courses about email marketing best practises.
- 4-week LIVE training on email marketing:
- How to control your inboxing rates, and improve deliverability.
- How to write subject lines to increase curiosity.
- How to build story-like threads to get people to keep opening emails.
- How to keep your message consistent by connecting emails to what you are selling!
- Reliable and trustworthy support for 2 years.
(If the page builder allows HTML opt-in forms, you can use InstaMailer. But check it out with your own solution, because some Page Builders only use APIs with the major Autoresponders)
Watch the demo video below:
Or if you want to see a full webinar…
- No email import restrictions. No more blocked emails or unnecessary double opt-in procedures.
- No email sending restrictions. Send as many emails, as often, and with the content you want.
- No IP Address restrictions. With InstaMailer, other spammers sending emails from the same IP address (that your ESP is using) won’t hurt your delivery rates anymore.
Are there any shortcomings?
If you are using your own SMTP, there can be restrictions with respect to the number of emails you’re allowed to send daily or hourly set by your hosting provider. Especially if you are using (cheap) shared hosting, there will be definitely restrictions.
However, if you have a large email list and/or send many emails, sooner or later you probably will need your own dedicated server or VPS (or at least a shared service with less restrictions).
Alternatively, of course, you can use SMTP services (and take advantage of free monthly allocation and/or relatively cheap transaction fees for sending emails)
Also, whether you are using your own SMTP or an external service, you can’t just start with a big email list. You first have to ‘warm up’ your email sending. Inside the members area, there is a tutorial video how to achieve this.
Furthermore, the email editor is a basic one. You can create any email you want with the WYSIWYG editor, but you won’t find the standard advanced email templates (as some ESPs have).
On the main front-end sales page, you can choose for the 8,000 or 30,000 list capacity.
If you want or need more, you can purchase the Enterprise upgrade as first upsell that will allow you to increase the capacity with 100,000 subscribers.
Overall, I really like this simple solution. You can save big on monthly fees and take control back over your email marketing.
Why should you buy InstaMailer?
InstaMailer is an easy to use email marketing platform. You can use your own SMTP or use any external SMTP services you want without paying any extra (monthly) fees for your ESP/Autoresponder.
With InstaMailer, you can send unlimited (broadcast or Autoresponder) emails to up to 30,000 subscribers at any time and as often as you want without any restrictions that major ESPs seem to have.
Hence, a great application and must have tool for any serious Email Marketer. Even if you’re only going to use it as a backup opportunity in case your Autoresponder can’t be reached or doesn’t work temporarily (or even worse if they “closed your account” without warning).
You can buy InstaMailer (30,000 Leads) for a $1.00 trial period of 14 days and $97.00 per year there after. With this version, you’ll also get access to the 4 weekly live “Email Marketing” training sessions.
(Or if you prefer, you can opt for the 8,000 Leads plan without the additional training sessions – price starts at $47.00 and increases during launch)
The offer has a 30 days no questions money back guarantee period.
Upsells and OTOs
As first upsell, you can upgrade to InstaMailer Enterprise with Reseller Rights ($127.00).
As second upsell, you can get a $200.00 discount on the business version of InstaSuite (regular price $697.00 p/y, now $497.00).
As final upsell, you can upgrade to InstaSuite Agency ($1497.00).
My InstaMailer bonuses
If you’ll buy through my affiliate link, you can select one product for free on GeorgesDeals.com.
(If you’ll also buy the Enterprise upgrade, you can select 2 additional free products. If you buy the yearly InstaSuite, you can select 4 additional free products. If you buy the InstaSuite Agency, you can select 8 extra free products on GeorgesDeals.com)
And you get 70 bonus points (plus 100/200/300 extra points if you’ll buy upsell 1/2/3/) which you can change for great WP Plugins, Courses and other information products on Select Your Bonus.
Select Your Bonus is my personal bonus page. Almost daily I add new bonuses. You can use your bonus points whenever you want. They will be valuable forever. So you don’t need to hurry to change them into bonuses. Unused points will be kept in your account (until usage). In the animated image below you can see some of these bonuses that you can select.
To get your bonus points, just send your receipt to [email protected] and I will activate your bonus points within 24 hours.
Other related products
Or if you prefer a desktop software, check out Email Jeet 2 to setup and connect with a STMP relay.
A great tool to clean your email lists is List Janitor.
An awesome plugin to manage all your leads from one central dashboard is LeadsFlow Pro.
Other Products from Neil Napier & Suzanna Theresia
Can't find my review but still want to buy a product and get my special bonuses?
First check out if you can find them on one of these pages: New Products or the latest JVZoo Picks of the Day. Still not found? Send me an email ([email protected]) and tell me which product you want to buy. And I'll reply with the affiliate link you can use.
How to be sure you'll use my affiliate link?
No worries, follow this link to see how you can check that you'll use my affiliate links.
Can I get updates if you'll write a new review?
I have several Email Lists and other Notification Lists that you can subscribe to. You can select out of Email, Facebook Messenger, Facebook Notifications, and Browser Notifications. I segmented my email lists into 4 main topics: "New Reviews", "New Hacks", "New Product Launches", and "New Software White Label Launches". Just select your favorite topic(s) and way to get notified.