On this page you can subscribe to my email lists and/or other notification lists as FB Messenger, FB Notifications, and Browser Notifications.
Currently, you can subscribe to 4 different email lists:
- New Reviews. You’ll only get an email each time I have created a new review. Inside the email, I’ll show you the “Summary Box” as I start every review with. Of course with a link to the full review. Expect 2 to a maximum of 5 emails per week.
- New Hacks. Now, you’ll get an email each time I have created a new blog post on my blog GeorgesHacks.com. Hence, a new tip, trick, strategy, shortcut or anything that I want to share with you. Expect 2 to a maximum of 5 new emails per week.
- New White Label & Resell Rights products. By subscribing to this list, you’ll only receive an email when a new (software) product is launched where you can obtain the Resell or White Label rights for. The number of emails you’ll get depend on the launch calendar, but expect anything between 1 to 6 emails per month.
- New Product Launches. Don’t want to miss any new interesting product launch for online marketers? Subscribe to this list. Every time I think there is an interesting or probably popular new product launch, you will get an email with the exact same details as you can see on my New Offers – Daily Updates page. Expect at least 1 new email a day.
Of course, you can subscribe to just one list, 2, 3, or all 4. Just select the ones you feel comfortable with.
So, how to subscribe to these lists?
With respect to the “New Reviews” Email List, it’s possible that you are already subscribed…
Because if you have ever bought a product by using one of my affiliate links (on JVZoo), you’ll be automatically added to the New Reviews list.
Or in case you did download a “PDF content download” from one of my posts/pages on either GeorgesReviews or GeorgesHacks, you were automatically added on the related list.
Furthermore, incidentally I do (Facebook) ad campaigns to grow my standard “New Reviews” List.
In all other cases, you can subscribe below by entering your details in one or more of these opt-in forms.
Or if you don’t want to enter your details, click on the green button below and your email application opens up automatically with filled-in text to request to subscribe to the “New Reviews” Email list. Now you only have to hit the send button.
Or subscribe to the “Georges Hacks” Email list via the one-click email request.
Or subscribe to the “WL/RR” Email list via the one-click email request.
Or subscribe to the “New Product Launches” Email list via the one-click email request.
FaceBook Messenger Messages
If you have ever messaged me before via Facebook Messenger (or you have commented on my FB GeorgesReviews Fanpage), I can send you FB Messenger messages.
I’m still trying out what’s the best way to send you messages (I’m still playing with frequency and what type of content to send).
You can subscribe to my FB Messenger messages by either:
- Message me on my Fanpage (click on the blue button below),
- Comment on my Fanpage,
And to unsubscribe, just type in UNSUBSCRIBE in a new FB message.
Currently, I’m using Facebook Notifications to update you about new reviews on GeorgesReviews and new blog posts on GeorgesHacks. (About 4-8 notifications per week)
If you want to receive these notifications, just subscribe yourself via the button below:
Get Browser Notifications
The same can be said for Browser Notifications. I’m using Browser Notifications to update you about new reviews on GeorgesReviews and new blog posts on GeorgesHacks. (About 4-8 notifications per week)
If you want to receive these notifications, just subscribe yourself via the button below (have your favorite browser opened):
I won’t spam you and I’ll try to give you as much valuable information as possible.
If for whatever reason you want to unsubscribe, just:
- Follow the link at the end of every email.
- Type Unsubscribe in a FB Message.
- Follow the steps inside your Browser Notification setup.
- Change your settings in FB Notifications.
Or you can always send me an email with your request to subscribe from any of your subscriptions above.
Of course, you can also reach out to me for any comments, suggestions, tips or questions.
Just, please send an email to [email protected]
Cheers and keep following your dreams.