TeeSpring Case Study (20,000+ T-shirts sold) All ins and outs to scale your campaigns
What is Pi Scaled?
Albert Leonardo, the man who ran The Pi Day of The Century Tee campaign has teamed up with Matt Schmitt to put out a course called Pi Scaled.
Pi Scaled is a step by step video training course extended with 3 webinars about all the ins and outs of one of the most successful recent TeeSpring campaigns.
20,025 T-shirts sold within 62 days. Total revenue $345,128. Total costs $130.519. Total profit $223.609!
What was the T-shirt design about?
The T-shirts were focused on the special Pi Day of the century, March 14, 2015.
The Pi campaign case study forms the foundation of the course. You’ll learn everything about the campaign: How the idea came about, how the interests were selected, how it was scaled, how the lookalike audiences were setup and how Albert uses retargeting. But, you’ll also learn how to apply the techniques in OTHER markets and with less trendy or more regular subjects.
The Pi day campaign was not just successful because it was a trend. The reason why Albert made so much money was because he simply used better targeting and a better scaling system than everyone else.
Now you have the opportunity to learn the system yourself from this very interesting case study and some other case studies as well.
Here is the breakdown of the course:
Chapter 1: The Fundamentals. The necessary building blocks for selling t-shirts online:
- 1.1.Finding ideas for shirts in markets that are currently working!
- 1.2 Market & Competition Analysis. Competition is a good thing and Matt will show you exactly what to do to sell successfully in those markets.
- 1.3 Design & Launching a Campaign. Step by step instruction how to do your design and start your campaign.
- 1.4 Setting up your Pixels. Discover why you always have to start with creating these 2 pixels and how to use them properly.
- 1.5 Creating your Ad image. Example with AdFactory.
- Creating you Fanpage and Page Post. Basic and more advanced tips to do it right.
Chapter 2: Ad Set Up. Very important for setting yourself up for success.
- 2.1 Targeting. How to target using the Audience Insights tool and find interest after interest to scale your campaigns. Matt also covers 3 other resources that will help you find interests to target when you pick the AI tool dry.
- 2.2 Proper ad set up for starting your campaigns (using single interest).
- 2.3 Testing method that will make sure you minimize your costs and keeping your risk low.
- 2.4 Reports Management system plus template for your reports.
- 2.5 Ad Optimizitaion and Retargeting. Getting the most out of your winners through proven strategies to maximize ROI.
Chapter 3: Scaling. Pushing your shirt to as many customers as possible!
- 3.1 Scaling 1.0 – Up and Out Method.
- 3.2 Scaling 2.0 – Lookalike Audiences.
- 3.3 Campaign Funding. This is something NO ONE is talking about. What happens when you get a winner? How will you fund that winner? They will show you exactly how a $200,000 campaign was funded.
- 3.4 Messaging your buyers – learn how to squeeze the most money out of your current customers.
Chapter 4: Case Studies.
- 4.1 Pi Day Case Study: Everything about how this campaign was done from start to finish in step by step details.
- 4.2 1,000+ Shirt Sold Campaign Case Study: example of how to scale up and out in a regular campaign.
Chapter 5: Growing your Business. Discover different methods to grow your business.
Plus 3 Webinar Immersion Sessions.
- Each week a different topic from the course will be covered.
- Each webinar will be 1.5 – 2 hours long and no stone leaves unturned.
Each module consists of a video, a transcribed PDF and sometimes a template.
Are there any shortcomings?
It is a complete course but mostly focused around this successful campaign. And especially interesting for people who have (some) experience with T-shirt selling and want to take their skills to the next level and scale it up.
For complete newbies I would go for T-shirt Titan 2.0. Here you get also some great software tools too.
The training solely covers TeeSpring and Facebook campaigns. But you can use the concepts for other T-shirt selling platforms like CafePress, SunFrog, ViralStyle or Fabrily.
Why should you buy Pi Scaled?
Because it’s a great case study and training about how to become really successful with t-shirt selling. You get an over the shoulder view of all major components that made Albert a profit of $223,609 in 62 days with just one event.
Pi Scaled costs $147.00.
The offer has a 30 day no questions money back guarantee period.
Upsells and OTOs
There is just one upsell, PinSearch ($67.00). A great tool to find high converting and in-demand t-shirt designs via Pinterest.
My Pi Scaled Bonus
If you buy through my affiliate link (just click on any link on this page) you get
A great plugin to create engaging T-shirt contests. Capture email leads or force your visitors to share and let your campaign go viral.
And you can select 2 products for free on GeorgesDeals.com.
Finally, you get 120 bonus points which you can change for great WP Plugins, Courses and other information products on Select Your Bonus.
Select Your Bonus is my personal bonus page. Almost daily I add new bonuses. You can use your bonus points whenever you want. They will be valuable forever. So you don’t need to hurry to change them into bonuses. Unused points will be kept at your account (until usage).
To get your bonus (points), just send your receipt to [email protected] and I will send your bonuses and activate your bonus points within 24 hours.
Two other tools to check out are Audience Analyzer and Targeting Inspector 2.0. With both tools, you can easily select and find the best interests for your Facebook ad campaigns. A huge time saver and you can really find “hidden” interests to laser target your audience for the best CTRs and lowest ad costs within minutes!
Update: Check out ConnectExplore for probably the best FB interests targeting solution at the market right now.
Do you want to spy on other TeeSpring campaigns on Facebook? Check out AdsViser 2.0.
Finally, if you want to show awesome TeeSpring popups on your website/blog, read my reviews about EngagiFire (or the complete tool Suite: WishLoop) and Video Lead Box. Both have a built-in integration feature with TeeSpring. Within seconds you can create high converting popups to show additional T-shirt to your visitors and increase your ROI even more.
How do I get my bonuses?
Just send your purchase details to [email protected] and I will activate your bonus points and send your bonuses within 24 hours. Unfortunately, I can't give you automatic access to all of your bonuses. First, I have to manually create your membership account on SelectYourBonus.com and add your bonus points. Secondly, you can often select a free product on GeorgesDeals.com, and you have to tell me which product(s) you want.
Instead of your bonuses, can I get a cash rebate?
Yes, follow this link to see how you can get a cash rebate of 12,5% for (almost) all your products (front-end and/or up- and downsells) purchased via my affiliate links.
How to be sure you'll use my affiliate link?
No worries, follow this link to see how you can check that you'll use my affiliate links.
Can I get updates if you'll write a new review?
I have several Email Lists and other Notification Lists that you can subscribe to. You can select out of Email, Facebook Messenger, Facebook Notifications, and Browser Notifications. I segmented my email lists into 4 main topics: "New Reviews", "New Hacks", "New Product Launches", and "New Software White Label Launches". Just select your favorite topic(s) and way to get notified.
Can't find my review but still want to buy a product and get my special bonuses?
First check out if you can find them on one of these pages: New Products or the latest JVZoo Picks of the Day. Still not found? Send me an email ([email protected]) and tell me which product you want to buy. And I'll reply with the affiliate link you can use.