The best Video Player on the Market
What is PressPlay 2?
PressPlay 2 is the latest version of PressPlay that has now been totally renewed and comes with some new extra features.
PressPlay is a cloud-based software tool to easily “upgrade” your video with additional features by creating a video Player that turns your video into a smart video that you can embed on any web page you control.
Main features of PressPlay 2:
- Different Video Sources. Use free hosted videos from YouTube or Vimeo, or use any (paid) hosted video elsewhere (f.e. Amazon S3).
- Branding. Add a watermark or logo to your videos.
- Video Skins. Choose out of a bunch of video skins.
- Show/Hide Player Elements. Have full control over how the video player controls are showing to the visitor. Even allow the controls to only show after a certain number of visits.
- Video Speed. Choose the speed at which the video plays.
- Resume Playback. Gives your visitor the option to start the video playing exactly where the visitor left off at the prior visit.
- Auto Pause. Ensure that your visitors watch your video, by auto-pausing the video as soon as it’s not visible in their browser. And start playing again when the video is visible again.
- Timed Lead Gate (Opt-in Overlay) within a video (works with any Autoresponder). Set you own background color or capacity for beautiful overlays.
- Timed Call-To-Action Gate. Direct your viewers exactly where you want them to go with a clickable call-to-action embedded within your video.
- Timed Share-Gate. Create a viral buzz about your video, by requiring the visitor to share your video on Facebook in order to watch or continue watching the video.
- Dynamic Videos. Display a new video based upon the choice your viewer makes.
- Embed Anywhere. Simply copy and paste the embed code onto any web page you want.
- [Upcoming] Playlists. Select any number of videos from your PressPlay account and build a playlist that you can easily embed onto any web page.
- Video Insights/Analytics. Measure what matters. Monitor how many people are seeing your videos, measure engagement, and track conversions in an easy-to-read dashboard. As you learn what engages your visitors, you can use those metrics to improve your conversions.
- [Upcoming] Split Testing. Soon, you can conduct an A/B split test between two videos. PressPlay automatically rotates your videos and after a chosen time frame declares a winner for the video that outperforms the other and only shows the winner from that moment.
You can add these great features to any video you want. To your own hosted videos (Amazon S3 integration), videos from YouTube or any mp4 video you want. Just select the video and go through the options panel.
After you “made your video smart”, you can save your work and embed the video player by adding just a single line of code to any web page you control.
And the good part is that all features have been integrated into the video and can’t be changed by the viewer.
How does PressPlay 2 works?
After you logged into your application, you create a new campaign for each new video player you want to create.
There are 2 main sections.
On the left side, you can define all your video settings inside 3 modules:
- Video Behavior settings as what to do in case of Autoplay, Pause, and when Video Ends.
- Video Appearance settings. These are all the control settings.
- Watermark. Your watermark settings.
On the right side, you can enter your video source details, select your video skin and access the “Interactor Settings”.
Here, you can create your Timed Opt-in Overlay, Share Gate, and Call-To-Action Overlay.
And you can setup your “dynamic video funnel”, i.e. the Video Interaction settings.
With PressPlay’s new Dynamic/Interactive feature you can ask a question inside your video and based upon the answer your viewer gives (clicks on a button inside your video), you can start a new video. And yes, you can make these “new” videos also interactive or use any of PressPlay’s features.
Hence, you can create endless loops of videos or complete video sales funnels!
Just decide how many optional videos you want to add and where to place the interaction question.
To summarize, PressPlay is a Video Marketers Dream. It is unlike anything on the market today.
Watch the demo video below.
Think about how your conversions will skyrocket with PressPlay 2.
With PressPlay 2 you don’t need a service like Wistia or Easy VideoSuite.
AS you can see in the demo video above, YouTube videos look awesome with PressPlay.
So from now on, if you decide to host your videos on YouTube, you don’t have to pay for video hosting anymore.
But probably you also won’t need “expensive” services as LeadPages or another squeeze/sales page creator. (Assuming you use videos on your squeeze/sales pages for higher conversions).
Are there any shortcomings of PressPlay 2?
Well, the software and features are already awesome. And the creators even have promised to add 2 more features in the future. So I cant’ really think of any major shortcomings.
The only 2 cool features I would like to see, are the possibility to add video ads (with skip functionality) and surveys within the video (although you can use the “Dynamic/Interaction” feature to create questions and video funnels based upon the viewer’s respond).
Another feature most video players have and PressPlay lacks, are the social sharing buttons within the video (or border of the video skin). With PressPlay you can create your own sharing buttons (as CTA buttons) but to do so, just takes some time (and of course you can use the Facebook Share Gate option).
Something to consider. PressPlay is a SaaS solution. You won’t get any software yourself. So you have to rely on the creators/sellers that they will keep their services up and running.
As far as I know the seller Mark Thompson has a good reputation and is reliable and trustworthy. I do promote a lot of Mark Thompson’s products and love his products. (For more details about other products sold by Mark see the end of this post.)
Why should you buy PressPlay 2?
Because it’s the best “smart video player” on the market. It has no branding and it’s so flexible. You can combine all features without any issues. Most other video players have only a few features or these features don’t do what they suppose to do.
During this special introduction launch, you can buy PressPlay 2 for a yearly fee of $197.00 or monthly fee of $27.00.
My PressPlay 2 Bonus
If you buy through my affiliate link (just click on any link on this page) and choose the yearly option plan, you can choose 3 products for free on GeorgesDeals.com.
And you get 200 bonus points which you can change for great WP Plugins, Courses and other information products on Select Your Bonus.
Select Your Bonus is my personal bonus page. Almost daily I add new bonuses. You can use your bonus points whenever you want. They will be valuable forever. So you don’t need to hurry to change them into bonuses. Unused points will be kept at your account (until usage).
To get your bonuses and points, just send your receipt to [email protected] and I will activate your bonus points within 24 hours.
Other Comparable Products
Other products by Mark Thompson
Mark is the creator/seller of some great other products at Digital Kickstart. He had some best sellers as:
- EasyVSL 2.0. Great software to create Video Sales Letters from plain text (read my review).
- FreshMember. Powerful Membership software (read my review).
- Heat Map Tracker. This software provides accurate visitor heat maps, user-behavior and conversion optimization for better user-experience, engagement and sales (read my review).
- Graphic Kickstart. A huge collection of marketing graphics that you can use directly into your marketing campaigns.
- Social Kickstart. All-in-one Facebook Marketing App. Social Kickstart provides marketers with the tools needed to conduct market research, gather insights and create endless share-worthy content, to help maximize fans and total reach.
- Scarcity Builder. Conversion-boosting date, evergreen and IP based countdown timers for WordPress.
- FunnelSpy. Ethically spy on websites by reverse engineering the most profitable funnel with a single click!
- FunnelStak. [Training Videos] Discover how to setup your funnel(s) for the best results. Learn how and when to use funnel triggers in combination with your autoresponder to increase your revenues dramatically.
- LeadGrab. Hijack quality content of others with your popups and other monetization options.
- DIY Links. 100% White-Label App to help Marketers and SEO’s discover, analyze, and manage efficient and effective link building campaigns.
- List Eruption 2.0. Advanced WordPress plugin for list building with professional Landing Page Builder and smart Referral, Social Sharing/Locking and Gamification features to build your lister faster and easier.
- Email Spike. Add Embedded Videos, Animated GIFs, and/or Countdown Timers inside your emails. Works with all autoresponders.
- Mobilize Revolution. Discover how to create and sell mobile apps without any technical experience. Everything you need to set up your own mobile app business.
- Seller Kickstart. Product Creation and Marketing Workshop where you’ll learn how to become a ‘Powerhouse’ Product Creator in 6-Weeks.
- SEO Snapshot. Search Engine Optimization software with White Label Rights (just $47.00).
- TextDeliver. SMS Autoresponder Platform for Internet Marketers.
- VoiceStak. Capture Voice and Video Messages on your Website from Visitors and Customers.
- Webinar Ignition. WordPress plugin to create Webinar Platform using Google Hangouts.
I can recommend all these great products above.
So check them out! But first buy PressPlay 2.
Can't find my review but still want to buy a product and get my special bonuses?
First check out if you can find them on one of these pages: New Products or the latest JVZoo Picks of the Day. Still not found? Send me an email ([email protected]) and tell me which product you want to buy. And I'll reply with the affiliate link you can use.
How to be sure you'll use my affiliate link?
No worries, follow this link to see how you can check that you'll use my affiliate links.
Can I get updates if you'll write a new review?
I have several Email Lists and other Notification Lists that you can subscribe to. You can select out of Email, Facebook Messenger, Facebook Notifications, and Browser Notifications. I segmented my email lists into 4 main topics: "New Reviews", "New Hacks", "New Product Launches", and "New Software White Label Launches". Just select your favorite topic(s) and way to get notified.