New Facebook Fanpages Research Software
What is Social Page Analyzer?
Social Page Analyzer is a desktop Research Tool for either PC or Mac to easily analyze FB Fanpages, Posts, and Comments. The software has 4 main modules:
- Fanpages Module that extract 27 metrics via Facebook’s API (see below) and comes with 3 sub modules:
- Check for FB Interests (for your ad campaigns) with easy copy/page for export.
- Calculate Page Score, i.e. an engagement measurement score.
- Page Report. A detailed PDF report for Fanpage analyzing and optimizing purposes.
- Posts Module. Preview the (top) posts in a beautiful post layout preview window.
- Comments Module. Extract thousands of comments from a selected number of Fanpage posts in just seconds! Great to find ideas and often used sentences or questions.
- Word Analyzer Module. Instantly uncover all the most common word-combinations across thousands of user comments or page posts.
The Fanpages Module
There are 2 ways to start analyzing Fanpages:
- Keyword Search. Just enter one or more keywords, and the app finds all relevant Fanpages. With the (right click feature) appending alphabet letters, you’ll even find more Fanpages!
- Manual Insert by entering one or more Fanpage URL(s).
What kind of Fanpage data will you get?
You’ll get 27 different data metrics for every Fanpage:
- Name of Fanpage (with clickable link to open this page).
- Audience Size.
- Fan Count.
- Talking About number (i.e. number of people who liked, commented, or shares within last 7 days).
- Fan Ratio (i.e. Number of Talk About divided by Fan Count).
- Star Rating, Rating Count, Rating Ratio.
- Company Overview.
- Email Address. (Now you can contact Page owners directly)
- Website URL.
- Phone, City, Country. State, Street, ZIP.
- Can post (i.e. are you allowed to post on the Fanpage Y/N).
- Start Date (of Fanpage).
- Page Score. Calculated score by using 50 engagement measurements.
And for each data column, you can drill down and sort by number.
Or you can use the built-in blazing fast filters (or your own created custom filters) to get the data you really need.
I really like the Page Report generator. With just one click, I created this Page Report for DigitalMarketer.
And yes you can create these (HTML) reports for your clients as well, and offer related services to improve their social presence.
The Posts Module
For each Fanpage you can drill down and can analyze all posts. Just as in the Fanpage Module, you’ll get a complete overview of all posts with metrics as:
- Fanpage Name, Fan Count.
- Post ID
- Number of Shares, Comments, Likes.
- Engagement Scale, Engagement Ratio.
- Date of creation.
- URL Link to post (clickable).
- Message, Title, Description, Caption.
Again, you can drill down and filter by numbers.
Plus with one click, you can preview all posts (or a selection) in a beautiful easy to scroll lay-out as you can see in this example below…
The preview page is opened in your browser tab. I really like this feature. No more scrolling through a News Feed!
And a huge time-saver with no distraction.
Per Post, you can analyze all comments (even with or without comment replies) with stats as:
- Number of Comment Replies.
- Number of Comment Likes.
- Time, creation moment.
- Direct clickable link to individual comment.
- From, i.e. Facebook User who commented.
- Is Reply Y/N.
- Parent Message (i.e. original comment where replied to)
- (Comment) Message.
Here you can select to analyze the words for either Post Messages or Comment Messages.
Just select the number of posts or messages you want to include and within a second, you’ll see stats as:
- Word Combo.
- Number of Words.
- Number of Occurrences.
- Parent Type (Posts or Comments)
Both the Comments and Word Analyzer tool are great for really finding out what common words are used by your target audience or to find specific replies/comments.
Watch the demo video demonstrating all 4 Modules:
Update (April 7, 2018)
You may have heard about all the major changes Facebook is doing with their data and API. As a result, thousands of Facebook apps have been affected and features are getting shut down.
So, Facebook is no longer providing the ability to search their API for Fanpages.
But, they are still allowing apps to extract Fanpage data if you enter Fanpage links or Fanpage ids.
Therefore, Social Post Analyzer integrated a new search feature in the latest release (version 22.214.171.124) …
In the “Keyword Search” section, the software allows you now to first search the Bing search engine to find hundreds of Fanpage URLs…
and via this “workaround”, still all the data for each Fanpage URL can be extracted from the Facebook API system.
The results are very impressive, and more importantly, the results are actually even MORE meaningful!
Because, now you get all the data from the top searched Fanpages provided by the Bing search engine!
PLUS, the Social Page Analyzer might be one of the only software available online right now that can still provide Fanpage research data.
How can you use Social Page Analyzer?
Of course, you can use this tool for finding new (authority) Fanpages in any niche you want to explore.
As you’ll get all the relevant data about a page, you can use it for any purpose you want.
- Finding pages with the highest engagement ratings and learn from them. Not only by analyzing the full Page Report, but also by analyzing individual posts.
- Finding pages that you can target in your Facebook ad campaigns.
- Finding new pages where you are allowed to post on.
- Finding and contacting Fanpage owners.
- Using the Page Reports for attracting local businesses to offer social media services.
The Post, Comments, and Word Analyzer Modules can also be used for many purposes. For example:
- Find the most viral or trending topics.
- Find influencers and people who comment often.
- Find words and sentences that are often used by your target audience. (F.e. to find ideas for your Print-on-Demand products)
- Scroll through all comments super fast without having to click show more inside FB News Feed!
To summarize. Just be creative. This is an awesome tool that you can use for many purposes.
PC or Mac – and what versions?
After buying, you can install 2 separate applications. An Adobe Air application for Windows. Or you can choose for a completely native Mac application that doesn’t rely on the Adobe AIR platform.
Both the Social Page Analyzer & Social Ad Creator software will work on Mac OSX 10.8 or higher, and Windows XP, 7, 8, and 10.
You are allowed to install on a total of 3 personal computers that you own. This applies for both Mac versions and PC versions.
Also, you will have the ability to remove installs for any computer in your account using a provided install manager tool. This comes in handy if you get a new computer and need to remove an older computer install from your account.
Are there any shortcomings?
You can use the software right away. Just connect your Facebook account with 2 clicks and you are set to go.
You won’t need any tutorials if you have seen the main demo video above (but there are 12 tutorial videos).
I like the fact that it’s a desktop tool. Maybe that’s why the software is really fast.
You may install the software on 3 desktops (PC or Mac). If that’s not enough, you can get the Outsource License (see below) where you can install another 10 applications.
Overall, I really like this application and found now bugs or shortcomings.
Why should you buy Social Page Analyzer?
Because it’s the perfect application to analyze Fanpages, Posts, and Comments. Learn from others, get new ideas, and improve your Facebook marketing with highly-engaging content, and give your fans exactly what they want and like.
Especially with Facebook’s new threshold on (organic) News Feed content from Pages, this is a must have tool.
Also, this software is a huge time saver. Find engaging content with ease and spy on your competition like never before without having to scroll down through all Facebook News Feeds.
Also, the Page Report Generator and extra bonus Social Ad Creator are excellent extra tools to add to your arsenal.
And you can get Social Page Analyzer now for an unbelievable low…
The regular price for Social Page Analyzer is $147.00.
However, for a limited time, you can get $80.00 off and get Social Page Analyzer for a one-time payment of $67.00.
The license allows you to install on a total of 3 PCs/Macs that you own.
The offer has a 30 days no questions money back guarantee period.
Upsells or one-time offers?
As first upsell, you can get the Outsource License (just $37.00), which allows you to install the software on 10 extra PCs (for your own usage or team usage, not to sell).
My Social Page Analyzer Bonus
If you buy through my affiliate link (just click on any link on this page) you’ll get these special bonuses.
And you can choose 1 product for free on GeorgesDeals.com for each product in the funnel you’ll buy.
Plus you’ll get 80 bonus points (+ extra 70/80 points for buying upsell 1/2) which you can change for great WP Plugins, Courses and other information products on Select Your Bonus.
Select Your Bonus is my personal bonus page. Almost daily I add new bonuses. You can use your bonus points whenever you want. They will be valuable forever. So you don’t need to hurry to change them into bonuses. Unused points will be kept inside your account (until usage). In the animated image below you can see some of the bonuses that you can select.
To get your bonuses, just send your receipt to [email protected] (tell me which free product on GeorgesDeals you want) and I will send your bonuses within 24 hours.
To be sure you’ll get my bonuses, check out if you’ll see my affiliate ID next at the bottom of the checkout page as in this example:
Other products from Dave Guindon
From inside the software, you can get 4 of Dave’s other software applications with a discount (or click on the links below and get them for the same discount prices via the links inside my reviews):
- Audience Analyzer & Social Post Browser for $67.00 (instead of $147.00). A desktop tool to find the best Interests to use inside your Facebook advertising campaigns.
- Fresh Title & Title Analyzer for $37.00 (instead of $97.00). A desktop tool to easily create your attention-grabbing headlines.
- Amasuite 5.0 for $197.00 (instead of $297.00). An advanced suite of 5 software tools for sourcing products and spying on Amazon best sellers.
- Ali Inspector ($67.00). A powerful 3-in-1 AliExpress Product Research Software that generates Niche Keywords, analyzes Bestsellers, and uncovers Top Performing Dropship products for your eCommerce store in just minutes. (Note: you can get Ali Inspector also as a bonus for buying AmaSuite 5.0).
Read my article How to spy on your competitors.
Or check out ConnectExplore for the latest advanced Interest Targeting software that also allows you to analyze your Facebook campaign results per Interest – even if you’ve combined Interests into one ad or ad set! Hence, a great way to really find the best performing Interests without setting up many different ad campaigns.
A very simple but handy cloud-based software tool to create your Facebook ads in merely seconds is Smart Ads Builder. Or check out Lifetime Studio FX, a cloud-based app to easily create all your marketing images (including FB ads).
For a complete set of software tools and training to dominate TeeSpring with Facebook ads, check out my review about the just released new version of T-Shirt Titan 2 ($25.00).
For the best system to start your own Product-on-Demand business, take a look at Low Hanging System Jumpstart.
If you want to get your (Shopify) eCommerce Store up and running and get results within 30 days, check out my review about eCom Elites.
How do I get my bonuses?
Just send your purchase details to [email protected] and I will activate your bonus points and send your bonuses within 24 hours. Read more about my Policy and FAQ about bonuses.
Instead of your bonuses, can I get a cash rebate?
Yes, follow this link to see how you can get a cash rebate of 12,5% for (almost) all your products (front-end and/or up- and downsells) purchased via my affiliate links.
How to be sure you'll use my affiliate link?
No worries, follow this link to see how you can check that you'll use my affiliate links.
Can I get updates if you'll write a new review?
I have several Email Lists and other Notification Lists that you can subscribe to. You can select out of Email, Facebook Messenger, Facebook Notifications, and Browser Notifications. I segmented my email lists into 4 main topics: "New Reviews", "New Hacks", "New Product Launches", and "New Software White Label Launches". Just select your favorite topic(s) and way to get notified.
Can't find my review but still want to buy a product and get my special bonuses?
First check out if you can find them on one of these pages: New Products or the latest JVZoo Picks of the Day. Still not found? Send me an email ([email protected]) and tell me which product you want to buy. And I'll reply with the affiliate link you can use.