Updated WP Plugin for Membership Sites
What is Swift Member 2.0?
Swift Member 2.0 is a WP plugin which enables you to turn any WordPress site into a fully protected membership site. You can create an entire membership site from within WordPress and protect the content so people need to first register to access. It integrates with all major ESP/Autoresponders, affiliate platforms and payment processors.
You can create (unlimited) different members ship levels and add any content you want. Just as you do with your regular WordPress website/blog.
Main features of Swift Member 2.0?
- Fully integrated within WordPress. No learning curve and easy to install and setup. Just follow the steps.
- Unlimited protected content. You can add any (digital) content you want (PDFs, videos, mp3s, software, zip files, and more).
- Built-in “Udemy Styled” Course Builder.
- Professional Membership Management & Analytics. Monitor your daily new members and income from one central dashboard. With built in payment/order statuses.
- Free, One-off, and recurring billing options.
- Multiple Membership Sites. You can create multiple memberships, each with their own login page URL and settings.
- Multiple products per membership site and product bundling. You can sell multiple products in one membership and pack them in bundles (with one total price). Products can be duplicated/cloned inside the dashboard with just one click to create many similar products quickly.
- 8 Predefined Themes with customization. Select your favorite theme and settings like colors for header, sidebar, background, buttons etc. And add your logo and select your navigation links (regular pages made in WordPress).
- Autoresponder Integration. Swift Member integrates with AWeber, ConstantContact, GetResponse, MailChimp, MarketHero, SendLane, and SendReach. It doesn’t support raw HTML form code.
- Integration with 13 Payment Processors & Affiliate Platforms: 2Checkout, AuthorizeNet, ClickBank, DealGuardian, DigiResults, eJunkie, JVZoo, PayDotCom, PayKickStart, PayPal, Payza, WSO Pro ,and Zaxaa.
- Easily create Sales Funnels. Just define your membership level (price settings) and add your products. Then create your sales page for that product (funnel) with one click. You can even setup different funnels with different payment processors and hence different prices!
- Database Backup and Re-Import tool. This option can be manually performed any moment you want (no schedule option).
- Multi-languages Support.
- Manage your Users from one easy to use interface (for one product at a time or all products).
- Full Analytics about Sales, Refunds, and Members.
- Swift Member Training Center. Over-the-shoulder videos how to setup membership sites for the best results.
- Upsell Option: API Licensing System. Easily protect your software and plugins (licenses and registration system).
- Upsell Option: Live Chat Feature.
Can I really setup my new Membership site in about 20 minutes from scratch?
Wanna see a demo?
Are there any shortcomings?
As far as I understand, you can’t drip feed your content other than scheduling your pages to publish on a certain time.
The software supports 7 major ESPs: AWeber, ConstantContact, GetResponse, MailChimp, MarketHero, SendLane, and SendReach. But it doesn’t support raw HTML form code. So if you want to use another Autoresponder, you can’t at the moment.
As Swift Member uses WordPress and “overrules” the regular WordPress editor, you can either use the built-in Course Builder or create your own download/delivery with a simple editor (comparable to the standard WordPress editor).
So, you don’t have much control over the look-and-feel of your membership site besides choosing for one of the 8 predefined themes (i.e. color settings) and adding your own logo.
After trying to upload this plugin via the regular “Add new plugin” in my WordPress dashboard, I got the message that this plugin is too big to install. Hence, I had to upload the .zip install file via FTP (direct upload to my server). No big deal, but now you know (if you also have strict upload boundaries).
Why should you buy Swift Member?
Because it’s a great solution for easily setting up all your membership websites by using WordPress. Even a complete newbie can now have a membership site up and running in about 20 minutes. And it has all the features you expect from a modern membership platform like integration with all major Autoresponders, payment processors and affiliate networks.
Especially I like the feature that you can easily setup multiple funnels with different payment processors (for the same products) with (optional) different prices. Hence you can setup special promotions for special affiliates or for your best clients. Or you can let your buyers choose which payment platform they want to use!
For a limited time, you can get Swift Member 2.0 – 100 Sites for a one-time fee of $97.00 (regular price $197.00). Plus you can use a coupon code for a 10% Off discount for all products in the funnel – see the coupon on the sales page.
Or you can choose for the 1 or 10 sites licenses.
This offer has a full money back guarantee period of 30 days. And you get all the future updates and feature enhancements for free.
Upsells or OTOs?
As first upsell, you can upgrade to Swift Member 2.0 Pro with Developers Rights ($97.00 p/y). Now you’ll get these extra features:
- Developer License. Install Swift Member 2.0 on behalf of your clients and charge any fee you want.
- API Licensing System. Easily protect your software and plugins (licenses and registration system).
- Live Chat Feature. Increase interactivity with your members via live chat.
- Unlimited Products & Funnels (for your clients).
As second upsell, you can get the Swift Member 2.0 – Done For You Special Package ($47.00).
As final upsell, you can become a member of the Awesome Members Club ($27.00 p/mo). Now you’ll get every month new premium info products as WP plugins, Video Courses and more, that you are allowed to sell as your own products and keep all the profits yourself.
My Swift Member Bonus
If you buy through my affiliate link (just click on any link on this page), you’ll get these 9 + 3 awesome bonuses.
Plus for each product in the funnel you’ll buy, you can choose 1 product for free on GeorgesDeals.com.
And you get 80 bonus points (plus extra 80/70/80 points if you’ll buy upsell 1/2/3) which you can change for great WP Plugins, Courses and other information products on Select Your Bonus.
Select Your Bonus is my personal bonus page. Almost daily I add new bonuses. You can use your bonus points whenever you want. They will be valuable forever. So you don’t need to hurry to change them into bonuses. Unused points will be kept at your account (until usage).
Your bonuses will be delivered instantly in the member area. Except for the bonus points (and free product(s) on GeorgesDeals), I have to activate them separately. Just send your receipt to [email protected] and I will activate your bonus points within 24 hours.
Another WordPress solution I used before is InstaMember. One of the better and easier plugins to use for your membership sites.
Or check out my reviews about FreshMember and EverLesson. Both are cloud hosted solutions in case you don’t want to use WordPress, and prefer a hosted solution with nothing to install or download (you don’t even need your own website).
Finally, check out this super simple one-minute Membership WordPress plugin (to be used in connection with PayPal – full API integration) called MemberPal (just $27.00). It has less features, but maybe you just don’t need all the advanced features.
How do I get my bonuses?
Just send your purchase details to [email protected] and I will activate your bonus points and send your bonuses within 24 hours. Read more about my Policy and FAQ about bonuses.
Instead of your bonuses, can I get a cash rebate?
Yes, follow this link to see how you can get a cash rebate of 12,5% for (almost) all your products (front-end and/or up- and downsells) purchased via my affiliate links.
How to be sure you'll use my affiliate link?
No worries, follow this link to see how you can check that you'll use my affiliate links.
Can I get updates if you'll write a new review?
I have several Email Lists and other Notification Lists that you can subscribe to. You can select out of Email, Facebook Messenger, Facebook Notifications, and Browser Notifications. I segmented my email lists into 4 main topics: "New Reviews", "New Hacks", "New Product Launches", and "New Software White Label Launches". Just select your favorite topic(s) and way to get notified.
Can't find my review but still want to buy a product and get my special bonuses?
First check out if you can find them on one of these pages: New Products or the latest JVZoo Picks of the Day. Still not found? Send me an email ([email protected]) and tell me which product you want to buy. And I'll reply with the affiliate link you can use.