New Cloud Based Tool to Easily Create Viral Contests, Sweepstakes and Giveaways
What is UpViral?
UpViral is a cloud based tool (SaaS) to easily create viral competitions, giveaways and sweepstakes. People can join your contest/giveaway by sharing your content on social networks (or generating a lead or visiting an URL).
UpViral supports the 5 major social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest and LinkedIn. The more people share, the more (entry) points they get and the higher the chance to win the contest or get more free rewards.
You can promote any landing page you want. But to get the best ROI and for a “never ending” viral loop, you want to get new emails and build your list by setting up a lead page. Hence, think about a webinar registration page, an early bird subscription page for a new product, a squeeze page with freebie to join your list etc.
The goal is that people will take an action (visit a website, generate a lead or share your page) in exchange for a change to win a price or get a reward if they reach a certain number of entry points.
How does UpViral work?
Log in to your application and create your campaign by giving it a name:
Step 1: Appearance settings. Create your Lead and Thank You pages with the built-in templates. And set/select your Social Appearance settings (which of the 5 Social Networks you want to use).
Step 2: Rewards settings. Reward points: you can select how many entries someone gets for sharing (contest), generating leads or visiting certain web pages. Or specify (link to) your reward download pages (giveaways/sweepstakes).
Step 3: Set up your General settings. Setup your Autoresponder and create your follow-up email series.
Step 4: Publish your contest via embed code on any website you control. You can either publish the contest on your web page or show it as a popup.
Main features of UpViral
With UpViral you get these features and benefits:
- Easy simple step-by-step Contest/Reward Manage System. Because it’s cloud based, you don’t need anything to upload and you can have access from any device yow want with internet connection.
- Easy dashboard to fully manage your campaigns. You can manage every aspect of you campaigns from one dashboard.
- Ready-made templates for your landing and thank you pages. Just grab a template and customize it with the WYSIWYG editor. Or create more than one and split test them.
- Unlimited Competitions and Rewards.
- Supports social sharing to all major Social Networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest). You can fully customize the sharing text message and image for each social network (with easy preview mode).
- Save and export email addresses. UpViral automatically saves all the participants email addresses which you can easily export as .csv file.
- Autoresponder (API) Integration. Supports all major Email Service Providers.
- Enable/Disable double opt-in emails. When enabled your viewers will need to confirm their email before their entry counts. A great way to make sure that no “fake” emails end up being in your contest.
- Use your own SMTP Mail Server. Just add your own PostMark or SendGrid account at the “General Settings” of your account.
- One-Click Signup & Share Links for your current email subscribers. Super new cool feature. Now you can send out emails to your existing subscribers and ask them to join your contest/giveaway -fully automated with the proper links (inside the email) that they can share to get their rewards.
- Add custom fields (besides Name & Email). You can collect any kind of information from your audience (e.g. location, phone number, etc).
- Email Automation and Follow-Up System (to stimulate participants to take more action and notice them for getting extra points).
- A/B Split Testing. Split-test multiple lead-magnet pages to determine best opt-in rates. Split-test multiple Thank You pages to get the page that is shared the most. Split-test multiple emails to determine best click/open rates.
- Fully Customizable Referrer and Rewards System. Rewards can be URL, downloadable file or coupon code. Referrer points can be given for signup, referred visitors or referred leads. And of course, you can give (different) points for sharing on each Social Network.
- Fully Mobile Optimized.
- Automated Security Tool. Auto fraud detection via cookies and IP tracking with reporting.
- Built-in Tracking System & Statistics. Easily track performance of all your campaigns and manage your leads.
- Support and complete training inside the UpViral Learning Center accessible via the dashboard.
- and more…
Watch the demo video for a complete walk-through:
Are there any shortcomings?
UpViral has primary been built for sharing your content (contest/giveaway) via the 5 major social networks and giving points for referrals. It supports no other activities to earn entries (like YouTube, Surveys, Tumblr).
With respect to the software. It’s very easy to use and I really like the styling and templates. I didn’t find any major bugs or shortcomings.
Why should you buy UpViral?
It’s a great web based tool to easily create and manage social contests and you can publish these competitions/rewards anywhere you want as popup, or on any webpage you control. Hence you don’t need anything at all (except an Autoresponder) to run your campaigns and you can get access your dashboard from any device with internet connection.
It has all the necessary features you need for setting up, managing and publishing your contests. It’s unique that it also has a built-in split testing, email Autoresponder system and comes with high-quality built-in templates so that you can create gorgeous looking contests.
You can get access to UpViral for a monthly fee of $49.00.
The offer has a 30 day no questions money back guarantee.
Upsells and OTOs
The first OTO is ConnectAudience (link to my full review). A great cloud-based tool to automatically connect your favorite Autoresponder with Facebook Custom Audiences. By using this tool, all your segmented lists in your Autoresponder will be fully automatically updated as separate Custom Audiences inside Facebook’s Ad Manager.
No more boring downloading of .csv files and (continuously) updating these lists into Facebook. Huge time saver and now you can finally laser target your Facebook ads to the proper list segments.
The second OTO is ConnectLeads. Read my earlier review about ConnectLeads to see why you need this tool as well.
My UpViral Bonus
If you buy through my affiliate link (just click on any link on this page), you get these 3 bonuses below:
Bonus #1 UberOptin
Bonus #2 OptinPop
Bonus #3 Targeting Inspector 2.0
Read my review about Targeting Inspector 2.0 ($77.00 value).
And you get 100 bonus points (and another 150/150 if you buy OTOs 1/2) which you can change for great WP Plugins, Courses and other information products on Select Your Bonus.
Select Your Bonus is my personal bonus page. Almost daily I add new bonuses. You can use your bonus points whenever you want. They will be valuable forever. So you don’t need to hurry to change them into bonuses. Unused points will be kept at your account (until usage). In the animated image below you can see some of the bonuses you can select.
To get your bonus points, just send your receipt to [email protected] and I will activate your bonus points and send your bonuses within 24 hours.
How to be sure you use my affiliate link?
To get your bonuses, you must use my affiliate link. Please check out if you see my affiliate ID “next” on all the checkout pages, like in this image below:
If you don’t see my ID, another name or “none”. Clear your cookies and click on the buy buttons/links on this page again.
Other products from Wilco de Kreij
Wilco is a real Facebook Advertising expert and developed a range of software applications under the Connect.io umbrella.
How do I get my bonuses?
Just send your purchase details to [email protected] and I will activate your bonus points and send your bonuses within 24 hours. Read more about my Policy and FAQ about bonuses.
Instead of your bonuses, can I get a cash rebate?
Yes, follow this link to see how you can get a cash rebate of 12,5% for (almost) all your products (front-end and/or up- and downsells) purchased via my affiliate links.
How to be sure you'll use my affiliate link?
No worries, follow this link to see how you can check that you'll use my affiliate links.
Can I get updates if you'll write a new review?
I have several Email Lists and other Notification Lists that you can subscribe to. You can select out of Email, Facebook Messenger, Facebook Notifications, and Browser Notifications. I segmented my email lists into 4 main topics: "New Reviews", "New Hacks", "New Product Launches", and "New Software White Label Launches". Just select your favorite topic(s) and way to get notified.
Can't find my review but still want to buy a product and get my special bonuses?
First check out if you can find them on one of these pages: New Products or the latest JVZoo Picks of the Day. Still not found? Send me an email ([email protected]) and tell me which product you want to buy. And I'll reply with the affiliate link you can use.