Protect Your Videos And Your Business Against Content Thieves And Hackers
What is VidProtect?
VidProtect is a new cloud based technology that protects your videos against content thieves and hackers. The app encrypts your video URL or embed/iframe code, hence robots or humans can’t scrape or steal your videos. Even better, it adds any redirect URL you want to the encrypted code.
What happens when someone copies your (encrypted) video code?
In that case, every visitor (visiting the page with the copied encrypted code) will be sent automatically to your URL. Instead of worrying about stolen content, you’ll be glad someone did, because now you get extra free traffic!
Main features of VidProtect:
- Cloud-based and Mobile Responsive. You can access your app from any device or browser you want.
- Instantly protects ANY video from being stolen by bots or humans. Your videos are safe on your domain and can’t be copied.
- Works with YouTube, Vimeo, Amazon S3, Wistia or any other video hosting platforms.
- Encrypts plain video URL (Amazon s3) and embed code or iframe code (video platform codes).
- Redirect on unauthorized sites. You decide on which site your video will be shown. On every other site, their visitors will be redirected to your redirect URL.
Watch the demo video below:
Above are the features for the front-end product. But what about the extra features you get with the upsells?
Extra features PRO version:
- HTML code protection. Instead of only protecting your videos, now you can protect your full HMTL page or snippets of HTML code.
- No limit Site License. With the standard version you can protect up to 100 sites. With the PRO version you can use VidProtect for unlimited personal sites.
- Save your encryptions for future use. The standard version doesn’t save your encryptions, the PRO version does.
- Adjust your Redirects directly from your dashboard. In the standard version you have to copy/paste your encryptions for every change. With the PRO you can change your redirect from within the dashboard without having to change the code on your page.
The HTML protection is a great extra feature that protects you from scraping your (source code) content by robots. Now you can protect any webpage (or part of it) with a simple one second copy and paste action. A must have add-on!
Are there any shortcomings?
I find this solution especially useful to protect your own hosted videos and videos hosted at other platforms than YouTube. Why?
Although you can use VidProtect for YouTube videos, you are not fully protected. Why?
Because YouTube is a public platform, you can always click on the YouTube logo and watch (and download) the video on YouTube itself. YouTube doesn’t allow you to hide their clickable logo for videos hosted on YouTube.
However, for robots it’s (nearly?) impossible to scrape your (unlisted) YouTube videos due to the encryption.
But what about the HTML protection?
Humans can still watch and copy your text from the page itself.
But by using VidProtect PRO you can also protect your HTML source code.
Hence, scraping the source code by either robots or humans is now worthless for thieves.
Why should you buy VidProtect?
Because VidProtect is an awesome new tool to protect your videos (standard version) and other content (PRO version) from thieves and hackers. It’s super easy to use. With just one click you can convert your regular video URL or (embed/iframe/HTML) code into encrypted code. Followed by just a copy and paste (overwrite) action to “fully” protect your content. And the best part, for those thefts that still copy your videos/content, their visitors will be redirected to your preset URL.
This product is currently taken off the market by the original sellers/creators.
However, I bought the Resell Rights to sell VidProtect Pro price for just $37.00.
The offer has a 30 day no questions money back guarantee period.
My WP VidProtect bonus
You get 70 bonus points which you can change for great WP Plugins, Courses and other information products on Select Your Bonus.
Select Your Bonus is my personal bonus page. Almost daily I add new bonuses. You can use your bonus points whenever you want. They will be valuable forever. So you don’t need to hurry to change them into bonuses. Unused points will be kept inside your account (until usage). In the animated image below you can see some of the bonuses that you can select.
To get your bonus points, just send your receipt to [email protected] and I will activate your bonus points within 24 hours.
How do I get my bonuses?
Just send your purchase details to [email protected] and I will activate your bonus points and send your bonuses within 24 hours. Read more about my Policy and FAQ about bonuses.
Instead of your bonuses, can I get a cash rebate?
Yes, follow this link to see how you can get a cash rebate of 12,5% for (almost) all your products (front-end and/or up- and downsells) purchased via my affiliate links.
How to be sure you'll use my affiliate link?
No worries, follow this link to see how you can check that you'll use my affiliate links.
Can I get updates if you'll write a new review?
I have several Email Lists and other Notification Lists that you can subscribe to. You can select out of Email, Facebook Messenger, Facebook Notifications, and Browser Notifications. I segmented my email lists into 4 main topics: "New Reviews", "New Hacks", "New Product Launches", and "New Software White Label Launches". Just select your favorite topic(s) and way to get notified.
Can't find my review but still want to buy a product and get my special bonuses?
First check out if you can find them on one of these pages: New Products or the latest JVZoo Picks of the Day. Still not found? Send me an email ([email protected]) and tell me which product you want to buy. And I'll reply with the affiliate link you can use.