The #1 Cloud Based Video Player
What is vooPlayer 4.0?
vooPlayer 4.0 is the latest version of this cloud based smart video player that allows you to play any video you want anywhere you want exactly the way you want with lots of security, engaging and monetization options.
There are 3 ways to host your videos:
- Hosted for free by vooPlayer (cloud hosting). Just upload your videos and take advantage of the global fast CDN Delivery (max. 50 GB per month).
- hosted by services as Amazon S3 or Dropbox. For example use your free Basic Dropbox account for free cloud hosting.
- Use any other video platform as YouTube or Vimeo (called hybrid hosting). And the best part… vooPlayer removes ads, ‘related videos’ and player’s branding!
How does vooPlayer works?
Just follow these 4 easy steps:
Step 1: Select your video and set your basic settings.
There are 3 ways to create/select your video. Upload a video from your computer, use a video URL, or start recording with your webcam.
Yes, you can record from within vooPlayer! Hence, you don’t need to use Camtasia or any other screen/webcam recorder. (Plus the new video is immediately saved and hosted by vooPlayer, no need to save and download a recording and upload it to vooPlayer)
Instead of just one video, you can mass import your videos from YouTube (or any CSV list with video URLs).
With Basic settings, think about giving your video player a name, select your splash screen, aka thumbnail, (upload your own or select one of the created screenshots by the software), customize your video player settings (seize (video and control bar) and skin colors (play button, control bar colors), and more…
Step 2. Customize with advanced settings and add Superpowers. There are just so many advanced settings and features, I can’t mention and describe them all on this page. See below the comparison table for all features.
Here, I just want to mention the most important and new features in vooPlayer 4.0:
- Streaming Display™ with Smart-Date Scheduling. Run automated, timed webinars using any video. Yes, you can use this option for evergreen webinars!
- Timed Opt-in Overlay within a video (works with any Autoresponder).
- Timed Call-To-Actions. Direct your viewers exactly where you want them to go with a clickable call-to-action embedded within your video.
- onFinish Actions. Determine exactly what happens after your viewer watched the video until the end. Redirect them to any URL you want, or show them another video, or CTA, start the video again etc.
- Remarketing Intelligence™ designed for videos. Only collect those viewers that actually watched your video for your next remarketing campaign. Don’t spend money on people that didn’t watch your videos, but clicked away (showing no interests).
- Share-Gate Options. Create a viral buzz about your video, by requiring the visitor to share your video on Facebook in order to watch or continue watching the video.
- Resume Playback. Gives your visitor the option to start the video playing exactly where the visitor left off at earlier visit.
- Auto Pause. Ensure that your visitors watch your video, by auto-pausing the video as soon as it’s not visible in their browser. And start playing again when the video is visible again.
- A/B Video Split-Testing that even works INSIDE Facebook’s Newsfeed.
- “Tap to Call Me” buttons. Let your phone ring with new leads with these engaging buttons.
- Security & Protection. Protect videos from being downloaded, shared or stolen by restricting access only to domains where videos can be played. You can even Password-protect videos for private sharing with your team or clients. And limit viewers to play videos only once to create a sense of urgency.
- Set a Pay-Per-View lock and accept payments within the player.
Step 3. Publish your video. You can publish your video anywhere you want. On Facebook, on your blog/website, you name it. Just use the embed code and place it anywhere you want.
Step 4. Analyze, monitor an improve your video results. With the outstanding analytics you know exactly what your viewers do an like. What about Heatmaps, viewing trends, engaging graphs, regional breakdown? All included in the software. And the best part you can split test your videos… even inside your Facebook’s Newsfeed!
Think about how your conversions will shoot to the moon with vooPlayer.
With vooPlayer, you don’t need a service like Wistia. Just compare vooPlayer with other services yourself…
And the good part is that all features have been integrated to the video and can’t be changed by the viewer. And it’s nearly impossible for someone to download or rip off your videos when you’re using vooPlayer!
vooPlayer is a Video Marketers Dream. It is unlike anything on the market today.
The only Video Player that comes “a little” near vooPlayer is PressPlay.
vooPlayer vs PressPlay
PressPlay is another cloud based Video Player with many features, but it lacks some of the more advanced features that comes with vooPlayer.
PressPlay comes with a video landing page builder inside the software and a WordPress integration plugin that vooPlayer lacks.
However, vooPlayer has so many more features that PressPlay lacks, like the Remarketing Intelligence™, Hybrid Video Cloud-Hosting™, Evergreen Streaming Display™, Video Split-Testing in Facebook, Thumbnail generator and more advanced Analytics.
Hence, overall, my preference goes to vooPlayer 4.0.
Are there any shortcomings of vooPlayer?
Well, the software and features are really awesome. It’s the fourth version with over 20,000 happy users. The software gets better and better.
I did test several of the new features but had no time to test all the new features yet. But I expect them to work properly as the ones I tested do.
Besides the excellent support, there are many in-depth tutorial videos and the software is easy to use after watching these tutorials.
And every Tuesday, there is a live call where you can ask questions, gather feedback and share ideas. Plus you can become a member of the vooPlayer Community, where “power” users often help others by sharing their ideas and winning videos with each other.
Yes, I’m really impressed by the software.
Why should you buy vooPlayer 4.0?
Because it’s the best cloud-based “smart video player” on the market. It just has so many features to monetize your videos and engage with your viewers, it’s almost unbelievable that one software tool has it all. Especially if you take into account the special…
The monthly fee for vooPlayer is $47.00 per month or $397.00 per year.
My vooPlayer Bonus
If you buy the yearly version through my affiliate link (just click on any link on this page), you can choose 3 products for free on my special deal page: GeorgesDeals.com (just send me an email which product you want).
If you’ll opt for the monthly license, you can select your first, second, and third free product for free on GeorgesDeals after your 2nd, 4th, and 6th monthly payment.
And you get 200 bonus points which you can change for great WP Plugins, Courses and other information products on Select Your Bonus.
Select Your Bonus is my personal bonus page. Almost daily I add new bonuses. You can use your bonus points whenever you want. They will be valuable forever. So you don’t need to hurry to change them into bonuses. Unused points will be kept at your account (until usage).
To get your bonus points, just send your receipt to [email protected] and I will activate your bonus points within 24 hours.
Other Comparable Products
As mentioned above, the video player that comes the most closest to vooPlayer is PressPlay.
If you want to show your video on top of other pages, check out my review about VidSkippy 2.0.
How do I get my bonuses?
Just send your purchase details to [email protected] and I will activate your bonus points and send your bonuses within 24 hours. Read more about my Policy and FAQ about bonuses.
Instead of your bonuses, can I get a cash rebate?
Yes, follow this link to see how you can get a cash rebate of 12,5% for (almost) all your products (front-end and/or up- and downsells) purchased via my affiliate links.
How to be sure you'll use my affiliate link?
No worries, follow this link to see how you can check that you'll use my affiliate links.
Can I get updates if you'll write a new review?
I have several Email Lists and other Notification Lists that you can subscribe to. You can select out of Email, Facebook Messenger, Facebook Notifications, and Browser Notifications. I segmented my email lists into 4 main topics: "New Reviews", "New Hacks", "New Product Launches", and "New Software White Label Launches". Just select your favorite topic(s) and way to get notified.
Can't find my review but still want to buy a product and get my special bonuses?
First check out if you can find them on one of these pages: New Products or the latest JVZoo Picks of the Day. Still not found? Send me an email ([email protected]) and tell me which product you want to buy. And I'll reply with the affiliate link you can use.