New SaaS Webinar Platform without using Google Hangouts
What is Webinar JEO?
Webinar JEO is a web-based webinar platform service to run super fast and hassle free webinars. As it’s web-based, you can access your platform from any device and browser. You can run unlimited webinars and get unlimited attendees to your webinars.
Yes, because your webinar will be hosted for you via Amazon s3 cloud servers. All webinars (form different admin users) will run on a separate server and the necessary bandwidth is based upon the number of subscribers. So, your webinars will run fast and smoothly.
Of course, Webinar JEO comes with all necessary features as live and (pre-)recorded webinars, professional designed webinar page templates, 3 Visual Modes (Camera, Whiteboard and Screen), Live Public/Private Chat Boxes (with canned responses), Live Push Notifications and Media Elements (Clickable buttons, Surveys & Polls), Multiple Presenters/Operators and more…
The main distinctive feature with other webinar platform services is that Webinar JEO doesn’t use Google Hangouts as the recording/streaming service.
Webinar JEO comes with its own new built webinar recording system like GoToWebinar does.
Main disadvantage of using Google Hangouts
If you’ve ever attended or used a webinar system that uses Google Hangouts (like Webinar Fushion Pro, WebinarJam Studio or EasyWebinar 4.0), then you would have noticed the time lag of about 20-30 seconds between the actual time the presenter shows/tells his “story” and when the attendee/viewer sees and hears your presentation.
This can be very annoying especially when there is a lot of interaction between attendees and the host.
With Webinar JEO there is no time lag!
It’s super fast and easy to use from one simple dashboard.
Main features of Webinar JEO?
- Live or prerecorded “evergreen” webinars. Prerecorded webinars can be earlier live webinars or any video.
- Easy to manage Dashboard with live web-based interface. Simply give your webinar a name and select your date and time. The software automatically creates a registration link for you.
- Easy attendee invitation module with Reminder/Confirmation messages. Just select your prior event participants (or use your autoresponder email list). For evergreen webinars, you can even set multiple future days and times that your visitors can select when they want to watch the webinar (or you can give them the optional option to watch the webinar now).
- 3 Visual Modes (Camera, Whiteboard, Screen). Easily switch between your webcam, interactive Whiteboard (with drawing tools and possibility to show images), or your Screen (just select any open tab on your browser).
- Public or Private Live Chat with canned responses and highlight coloring features.
- Media Elements as CTA buttons and Surveys/Polls.
- Live Push Notifications.
- Unlimited webinars and unlimited attendees. Hosted for you on reliable cloud servers (Amazon S3).
- Automatic Webinar Recording (hosted for you).
- Integrates with all major Autoresponders. The system now integrates with AWeber, InfusionSoft, Sendreach, ImnicaMail, MailChimp, Icontact, GetResponse and Sendlane. But as a purchaser you can request their support to add your favorite autoresponder (in case it isn’t listed). (Integrations with ClickFunnels and LeadPages will be added soon)
- Add Unlimited Presenters To A Call.
- Payment Gateway Integration. Allowing you to charge for your webinar content or sell tickets to your events.
- Add in a LIVE YOUTUBE broadcast.
- Turn your webinars into Public Facebook Events.
- Detailed Statistics and Analytics.
- New: Facebook Live Integration. Stream your webinar on Facebook Live at the same moment you hold your webinar.
- New: Meeting JEO. Now you can show multiple people together on the camera (with chat on or off).
- New: Mobile Apps for both Android and IOS.
The software has a simple but effective interface anyone can work with.
But to give you as much info as possible. Watch this recent recording of a live webinar where the creator Walt Bayliss shows all the features from within the Webinar JEO platform by actually using it.
Are there any shortcomings?
If you compare Webinar JEO with other popular webinar platforms based upon Google Hangouts, some of these platforms have more branding options, or extra templates (for webinar registration, live presenting and thank you pages), and/or have more options for sending preset reminders and follow-up emails.
For example, the standard registration page looks professional, but it’s very basic and you can only add your own video on that page (there are no templates).
Luckily, you get a (free) WordPress plugin where you can use the registration form on your own registration page and add more content around it to convince your visitors to attend the webinar.
Or easier, just buy the Webinar JEO Templates Pack upgrade ($97.00). Now you get 3 high converting templates for your registration, live webinar “presentation” page and thank you page.
Because Webinar JEO can be integrated with all major autoresponders, I don’t think it’s a big omission that you can’t create all kind of reminders and follow-up emails in your webinar dashboard. You can do that simply by using your autoresponder.
(On the other side, the invitation module to select prior participants is awesome!)
Although there are no time lags anymore (as with Google Hangouts), there is some delay if you switch from visual mode (from Camera to Whiteboard or Screen and vice versa). A switch will take about 2 to 3 seconds. No big deal, but just you know.
One other thing to know. Before you can show your browser screens to your attendees, you’ll need to install an extra (free) browser extension.
This is a one-time task and easy to do (clearly explained in the tutorial video). The only thing is that if you want to invite a guest speaker who wants to show his screen, he should have installed this browser extension. (So, if you’re holding a webinar with multiple speakers, I strongly advise you to test this before by running a short test webinar)
Is Webinar JEO as good as GoToWebinar?
Yes, I think it’s even better. There are no attendee limitations and Webinar JEO has far more advanced features.
If you know that GoToWebinar charges a $299.00 monthly fee (and you are only allowed to run it with a maximum up to 1,000 attendees), this is a great deal.
Why should you buy Webinar JEO?
Because it’s the best web-based solution for setting up and managing unlimited webinars with unlimited attendees (without using Google Hangouts). You can run both live and evergreen webinars and it has all the features you would expect from a webinar platform. The system is robust and your recordings will be hosted for you on reliable cloud servers (Amazon S3). And during this special launch period, you can take advantage of a special grandfathered discount…
You can get access to Webinar JEO for a monthly payment of $39.00 or a yearly payment of $379.00.
So don’t wait too long, before you know this deal is over.
Upsells and OTOs
There’s just one upsell. You can buy the Webinar JEO Templates Pack upgrade ($97.00). This is a package to add your own branding and give your webinar a more professional styling. You get 3 fully customizable templates for your registration, live webinar and thank you pages.
My Webinar JEO Bonus
If you buy through my affiliate link (just click on any link on this page), you can choose three products (and one extra if you also buy the upsell) for free on GeorgesDeals.com.
And you get 150 bonus points (and another 100 points if you buy the upsell) which you can change for great WP Plugins, Courses and other information products on Select Your Bonus.
Select Your Bonus is my personal bonus page. Almost daily I add new bonuses. You can use your bonus points whenever you want. They will be valuable forever. So you don’t need to hurry to change them into bonuses. Unused points will be kept inside your account (until usage). In the animated image below you can see some of the bonuses that you can select.
Your bonuses will be instantly delivered inside the member area. Except for the bonus points (and your free product), I have to activate them separately. Just send your receipt to [email protected] and I will activate your bonus points within 24 hours.
If you prefer running webinars with Google Hangouts and consider an alternative for Webinar JEO, check out my reviews about Webinar Fushion Pro.
To improve your webinar results, check out Webinar Expert Series Playbook (just $7.00). Inside this PDF with video training, 13 webinar experts share their best Webinar strategies.
Can't find my review but still want to buy a product and get my special bonuses?
First check out if you can find them on one of these pages: New Products or the latest JVZoo Picks of the Day. Still not found? Send me an email ([email protected]) and tell me which product you want to buy. And I'll reply with the affiliate link you can use.
How to be sure you'll use my affiliate link?
No worries, follow this link to see how you can check that you'll use my affiliate links.
Can I get updates if you'll write a new review?
I have several Email Lists and other Notification Lists that you can subscribe to. You can select out of Email, Facebook Messenger, Facebook Notifications, and Browser Notifications. I segmented my email lists into 4 main topics: "New Reviews", "New Hacks", "New Product Launches", and "New Software White Label Launches". Just select your favorite topic(s) and way to get notified.